HSP Savagery review

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mzanzirc

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Since I bought this new in 2019, there wasn't much info on this car. It seems people are more into Traxxas and Arrma. Nothing wrong with that. I would LOVE to own a Xmaxx or a Kraton!
But I guess HSP is a budget make, but its still good for a beginner to transition from toy grade to hobby grade.

I decided to make a review for anyone interested. I will also answer any questions anyone might have on the truck.

Anyone else here from South Africa? Excuse the accent. I was running out of English. (not my first language) :D

Mods, I see I put it in the wrong place. :eek: DOH!

Please move to the correct place.

Last edited:
Mods, I see I put it in the wrong place. :eek: DOH!

Please move to the correct place.
When you make an oops like this, make sure you tag @WoodiE that way he will know. otherwise he may not see it for a bit.

Nice job on the review by the way. :)

When you make an oops like this, make sure you tag @WoodiE that way he will know. otherwise he may not see it for a bit.

Nice job on the review by the way. :)
Ah thanks so much. Will remember to tag him. :)

Well I can remember WoodiE off the top of my head, hopping between forums it's hard to remember which other staff belongs to which forum. No offense intended to the rest of you keepers of the peace. ;)

Back