hpi tradin program

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bifft it

RCTalk Addict
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ok so I'm going to trade in 2 non-running .25 motors for something else. think 1 will be an f4.6. should i try a k46 or 59?

straight up trade + shipping? I have 2 x .25 and a F.4.6 thats bad. I only blew one of them. I wouldn't mind trading all that scrap for something shiny.

doing it through the HPI trade in program

Forget the 5.9 it's junk. I would get the F4.6 over the K4.6.

i sent both motors in , in the same box, a trade-in sheet for each motor. g-luck to me. dont really need em, but hey, wth why let useless motors sit around taking up space, right?

Good luck if you end up with a 5.9, maybe there are some good ones, but the one i got was problematic !

I talked to support and they told me that they won't do a two for one. Hope you get lucky!!! :)

I'm doin 2 for 2. at 125 a wack its wotrth it imo

went with 2 f 4.6
have 2 savage 25, 1 has a weak motor, so imma stick 1 in a 25 and pick the best of the 2 .25 motors and poke that into the other 25 and up for auction they go. i desperately need to recoup some funds spent over the last couple weeks on the XL kit

hpi fiaially got back to me on friday. they recieved both my junk .25 motors and will get 2 F4.6 back with pullstart. bummer about it is they on backorder......upto 6 weeks

Back