HPI sway bar kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will these work on the XL as well?

That's all my truck wants to do is roll.

EDIT: Checked the link and it is an optional part for the XL.

Last edited:
ok guys i got a sway bar kit for my flux how do the sway bar linkage connect to the lower arms do i need to drill a hole or dose it use the shock hole.i got aftermarket integty lower arms on it

The Integy arms are the problem. You need stock plastic ones. They are hands down the best arms for the Savage. I hardly ever broke them. I jumped mine 10 foot and beyond, never had an issue with the stockers.

I use my savage XL for mostly bashing and hi speed runs only. Is it a good idea to install a sway bar kit or is that for racing only?

sway bar

I use my savage XL for mostly bashing and hi speed runs only. Is it a good idea to install a sway bar kit or is that for racing only?

i have no idea I'm new at this i use my flux just for parking lots.I'm just trying not to roll it evrytime i take a corner.i put wheel extenions and fater tires and lowered it so the lower arms are stright.it helps a little:whhooo:

No sway bars are not just for racing. The average basher will benefit from them. If you do something that requires full articulation like rock crawling then no, you don't need them. Sway bars force the truck to stay flat when cornering. Just don't over preload them, that will kill your turning. You need some weight transfer to turn properly.
The Savage really is not meant to be a street truck. You can lower it way down and use a low profile street tire to gain some stability.

well if any one whants a brand new hpi sway bar kit I'm selling mine its never been used i can't use it with my itegty lower arms 25 bucks free shipp

I'd be selling those integy arms before a sway bar kit that you'd probably benefit from.

no way i personly like them they look great to plus their 125 bucks. i got my truck to coner at full throttle without rolling by putting wheel extenions on wider tires and lowering it so now the truck handles great and looks better

Back