Hpi savage ss25 messed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amo

RC Newbie
Reaction score
hi
I'm new to nitro rc and this forum my trucks engine keeps getting stuck at tdc and is hard to turn over also at the same time my flywheel seems to spin freely the truck has only been run lightly by previous owner and he sold it to me relizing it's not suitable for his 8 year old son.I'm not sure if it was broken in properly the truck is in perfect condition and shows it was used 1 or 2 times the lsn and Hsn were messed up so set them back to factory setting sorry for long message please help

hi
I'm new to nitro rc and this forum my trucks engine keeps getting stuck at tdc and is hard to turn over also at the same time my flywheel seems to spin freely the truck has only been run lightly by previous owner and he sold it to me relizing it's not suitable for his 8 year old son.I'm not sure if it was broken in properly the truck is in perfect condition and shows it was used 1 or 2 times the lsn and Hsn were messed up so set them back to factory setting sorry for long message please help

It sounds like it isn't fully broke in yet!
It being ran a few times ,it probably isn't!..I would start leaning the Hsn alittle from the factory set to
start heating it up so the sleeve will start forming to the piston.

It sounds like it isn't fully broke in yet!
It being ran a few times ,it probably isn't!..I would start leaning the Hsn alittle from the factory set to
start heating it up so the sleeve will start forming to the piston.

Thanks for your advice I will try and go from there