Sold / Found Hpi Savage For Sale! Pics Inside!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RC action

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hpi Savage For Sale! Pics Inside!new price

Hello! I am selling a fully assembled ready to run savage that moves. There is a ofna 25, 18 tooth pinion, mugen 3 pin flywheel, HPI front and rear hardened driveshafts not center, proline bow tie tires, velocity rims (sprayed black has some chips), traxxas motor saver air filter, pirana rechargable 1100 battery - with charger that can charge off of your vehicle, OFNA glow ignitor and more. I am also including many extras -Extra stock motor(new) and extra ofna Carb for 25 -after run oil, most of the parts for a shock rebuild kit,fuel bottle, extra glow plug This vehicle is nice but used there is a chip on the head and the body has normal wear and tear. It is very fast and it will pull up at will with a 18 tooth pinion.. There are to many extra parts that i am including so i can not list them.. Take a look at the pictures! Both engines are Professionally Ported! I am asking 450.00 Shipped Priority Mail to your door! *NO TRADES*

Forgot to mention there is a Fail Safe and a Hitec Ultra Torque steering servo installed.. The stock steering servo will be included also..

If you have ANY Questions you may e-mail me at [email protected]

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2330357&uid=1229526&members=1

NEW PRICE! 400.00 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.