HPI RS4 tuned pipe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gomesito

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Newbie question. I just started getting back into RC cars and trucks again and would appreciate some advice. My wife bought me the original HPI RS4 RTR many years ago. Now that I retuned it and got it started again, I wanted to know if there are any reasonably priced tuned pipes that would be worth purchasing to increase performance...and if the performance would even be noticeable? Everything on my RS4 is original except for the additional car bodies I have. I think the motor is a .12.

I also have the Tower Hobbies St-15 and would love to get the same advice on that one as well?

Thanks in advance.

While I can't say for sure which pipe to purchase, exhaust upgrades are a great way to increase performance! I recommend lots of research and I'm SURE there will be some solid suggestions here as well. Def look into it! Good luck and welcome to RCNT!!! :welcome_sign:

I still have my original RS4 3 rtr, far from stock now, but I have a THS tuned pipe in it, I used it on the .15fe when it was in there, and on the T3.0 and it's a great pipe.