HPI Recon RTR Truck Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna have to post more next time...

Congrats Beason. It looks like a fun little machine. Good luck with it (or on your flux, if you do trade this one)!

WOW, i never guessed i would win. I was just goofing around with you guys!

this just goes to show that SPAM doesn't pay!!

thanks to woodie, the boys in blue, and all the great members of this site that make it what it is.

you guys ROCK!

Congrats Blake!

And we have a winner...

Again want to thank my LHS, BigBlueHobbies for giving me an awesome price on the Mini Recon. Also HUGE thanks to all of you Supporting Members, it's because of you guys these giveaways are even made available!

And the winner of the HPI Mini Recon belongs to post number 49.
View attachment 10394

Post 49 belongs to Beason! :first_place:

Congrats and thanks again to everyone to took part in the giveaway, it was fun.

Beason cheated!

J/k, congrats on the win man!

Beason cheated!

J/k, congrats on the win man!

He didn't cheat, he bought his win. He slipped me $1,000 for his number to be randomly picked. :D

damn I didnt win.......... well I guess I am figureing a way out to get 4 of these bad boys cause if I can get one for everyone there will be no complaining!!!! l.o.l. atleast it went to a loyal older member... although I still would like to win something at somepoint anywhere even if it isnt here... anything even a couple grand on a ticket would be awsome!!! l.o.l. congrats beason!!! Hope you enjoy it and post up pics and videos to tease the hell out of us!!!! and you should definetly drop a brushless system in this little guy!!then the only cash you will have in it is the motor, esc, and any other hop ups you buy while looking for what you started off wanting, l.o.l.

Not enough SPAM!!!!!

Congrats Beason, enjoy the new rig bro!

can't wait for it to show up!! i will take many pics and video! i hope woodie charged it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back