Hpi nitro monster Help broke a couple things

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdanis207

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi just recently got this off a friend brand new for 80 bucks I managed to break a few things and I'm not sure where to get them one I would say is a throttle type lever
bane5e4a.jpg
y8eneve8.jpg
And then I also Burt out a gear of some sort
jejaqe3e.jpg
And a pull start also it was constantly full throttle before this all happened

Hi I'd like to help if I can. I assume the truck is a Nitro Traxxas? If so Traxxas has a great website in which you can find/order parts. I myself have an HPI Rs4. And you can skits throttle trim on the controller and also the throttle linkage on the vehicle itself. Hope that helps some [emoji41][emoji106]

---------- Post added at 6:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:04 PM ----------

Oh sorry HPI I believe you can order on they're website too but local hobby stores would be able to order those for you as well. Again hope that helps

grab an ofna throttle linkage kit and make your own new throttle set-up. it will save you a lot of headaches and pains when using, one of the best upgrades I've made on my truck. its cheap and it will last. only cost 12 bucks for a whole new throttle linkage and levers

The first one, looks like you broke the arm on the rotary carb, what HPI engine do you have?

Second, you need a new spur gear.

HPI's site has the parts breakdown for your model truck.
https://www.hpiracing.com/en/index

Back