hpi mt2 pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VtecScott

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey guys this is my heavily modified hpi mt2, biggest change, the .26 big block, and big wing on the back, tell me what ya think :)

Attachments

• P270109_18.31.jpg
    P270109_18.31.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 196
  • P270109_18.31_[01].jpg
    P270109_18.31_[01].jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 165
  • P270109_18.31_[02].jpg
    P270109_18.31_[02].jpg
    79 KB · Views: 142
That thing looks like it will scoot! Nice job.

that thing is sweet man. i bet it flies.

Hey Vtec have you broke anything yet with that big block? yesterday i killed my dirt bonz and snapped a cup joint. too much torque I'm running a diablo .28 still running a little rich. now I'm looking at upgrading to bigger wheels and tires most likely from a savage. do you guys think its possible i would need to upgrade hex hubs as well. what you think?

well as yet nothing has broken,( touch wood ) lol, i think it a sweet idea about upgrading the wheels, but tbh i wouldnt know if they would fit, i dont really know about you model and make. but I'm sure you can get upgraded cup joints, so you dont break any again,
sorri i couldnt be of more help

sorry i didnt explain myself, i have an mt2 ss with just the shocks and the back wheels upgraded plus the engine upgrade. yeah the wheels are my bigger concern right now and i didnt snapped a cup joint sorry for the wrong info i snapped a UV AXLE. i gunned it then i heard a snap and just seen the tire fly off. as i was saying the tires just need to be wider and slightly bigger.

well on my truck i have a 2.2inch wide tire that stands 5inchs, give u an extra .5 inch ground clearance, i love it, has so much grip,
http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=ShowSpecification&ItemID=24160
i really think these tires would benifit you, they did me ,

bmagicson, the wing is acually from a hpi hellfire, just modified onto the shock tower, looks great overall, n had a bit more control when flyin through the air !! hehe

thanks for the link. i was reading around taking measurements and realized that the 1/8 scale wheels will rub against the tuned pipe also i will have to move up the shocks to make the wheels fit... so I'm just going to go with the MOAB tires. Vtec hows the durability on these tires?

very, they have a long lasting compoud, very gripy i find it hard to do donuts now lol,but yer they are very durable mate, well worth the money, recommend to any one!

Back