HPI Firestorm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a pretty sweet truck its cheap too.

That actually looks like a good little package. I don't know how competitive it'll be, but I wager if you toss in a ball diff and a better motor, it should be right up there with the best of 'em.

It looks like a sort of Rush Evo SS kinda thing. Looks like it could be a big hit.

Right on - hope you enjoy it! Let us know how things go when you get it!

Mike

i just picked up a firestorm yesterday. havent got to drive it yet but i will today

ok so i got to break it in and un it for a few minutes and i must say I'm very impressed. truck had great acceleration and cornering abilities. ill take it to the local track where ill be able to tune the engine and run some laps. so ill be able to tell more tommorow about how it runs at the track. for backyard play though its deffinitly fun.

Ya a buddy of mine at school got one for christmas. But it was it first car and he hit a curb and guess who won. I think you could definatly make this a cheap track runner for shure.

Bryson

th etrack I'm going to is lake park where the losi winternationals are next week, so I'm assuming there may be some people practicing while I'm there. ill have to see how it stacks up to something of its same class

what is the car like to drive and what dose it sound like because it look quiet cool :)

the car is a blast to drive. it can get away from you at times but i like it. i would try to race it at the losi race this weekend but i still have to tune it in. havent gotten it completely dialed in yet. it sounds like a nitro car.

went to break it in and the clutch spring broke on the first tank bummer, called hpi was told they had them in stock but they are on a hold status they will send me one whenever they come off the hold status. I want to get it broken in and test out my new ths pipe so see any improvement over stock exhaust. Its hard not putting that shiny pipe on now but i want to compare it to stock.

u can use the spring from a tmaxx. thats what I've done until hpi comes out with the replacements

indeed it did. even after replaceing the spring my clutch wont stop engaging, and mine is leaking from under the head. so mine is pretty messed up. but its still fast as hell when i tune it to race. just can't get it to idle worth a crap.

love mine so far i just need to find a good place to play with it right now we are waiting to see if we can barrow this bobcat and get an off road track built up by my buddys work the owner of the land (his dad ) said he didnt care what we did with it!!!

just bought and installed a set of these bumpers ebay item #120137404380 these things are great and they look good as well just wish the guy i bought them from didnt put all this religous propaganda in the package!

Back