HPI Firestorm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odiwan

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well i got all the kinks worked out of my new truck and now that it's all broke in and the parts that were crap are replaced it's turning out to be a really fun truck! HPI replaced the brake i shredded with a few new ones and this one is holding, Also the bulk head i broke is back in place and i put on a front bumper to absorb any bumps. I will put up a few picks once i get my new wheels and rubber mounted but first I'm gonna shred the stock tires off, that reminds me it's nice outside, see yah! :D

Always a great feeling to have a rig running right. It's what always brings us back everytime.

Yah I had a super fun time with it yesterday, taking time to do the proper set-up and break in have paid off. Got a sweet school across the street with different terrain, grass, gravel and concrete, car is running awesome, set just a touch rich with a hotter plug (only 20% nitro) and she screams! And today it snowed a foot, guess I'll clean it up for next weekend!