HPI Firestorm question!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj_doogle

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi i shud be getting a firestorm... will my .21 engine fit into it??? i hope it will :D

It may,Firestorm is a small stadium truck and doesn't have much free space but you can try and tell us how it went.

ok thanks mate lol i wil let u know. is it a good car?? iv also got a .15 engin wot shud fit in.. its from a buggyso it will be ok:)

I have not really looked at a Firestorm mate....if it's built anything like a Mt2 it should be ok. However with it being only 2 wheel drive....you may have the same problem the Jato has.....you can't steer a lorry with the tyres in the air. Actually now that I look at it closer with the engine being mounted sideways you would have plenty of room in the back....the exhaust may be a bit buggersome since it would have to be a smidge low profile.

cool i hope it does! thanks mate!!!! i love the look of it! i would of rather have got a 1:8 truggy lol have u had any experience with the novarossi engine or have u hered anything about it?

Oh....well Novarossi are "ok" I guess....for a 300 quid engine.....lol. Yeah they are about some of the best mills out there mate. You will love that engine. Just don't get pissed and then try to tune it....they can be tricky sometimes. I cooked one that way......oops. It was old and about gone already so it was not too much of a loss.

so do u think i got it cheap for £32 and all it needs in a pipe, exhaust and flywheel?:D

i dont have a clue about this sport but it looks cool so i like it and i would like to no if u can help me to make a good choice for what i want i know that i want off road and nitro:D