HPI Firestorm 10t

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacers40

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I am looking about getting one of these, I found a used one for $150 that has been ran less than 10x, per the person selling he used ARO after each run and upgraded the steering and throttle servos to jr590 and jr270. I'm just looking to see if this is a good purchase and what else I might need to do to make it more durable. I will only be bashing with it at least for now, I already have a Savage and love it's durability and wanted to see if any one had any history with the firestorm.

firestorm is a solid truck. i have the electric version and its great.

I am looking about getting one of these, I found a used one for $150 that has been ran less than 10x, per the person selling he used ARO after each run and upgraded the steering and throttle servos to jr590 and jr270. I'm just looking to see if this is a good purchase and what else I might need to do to make it more durable. I will only be bashing with it at least for now, I already have a Savage and love it's durability and wanted to see if any one had any history with the firestorm.

thats a good deal! I'm going to try and get $250 for mine but i have only used it a hand full of time and have use aro oil as well. but mine comes with quite a few extras! but these are nice trucks I'm only going to sell mine in favor of going to a 5b 1/5 scale setup.

Back