Hpi Firestorm 10t

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobie12

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry to waste anybody’s time but I appreciate the time you take to read this and reply! Anyways here goes, I sorted the brake stripped thread in the driveshaft casing. I now have a problem that the car won’t stop driving in idle at all and I don’t know what to do... any help? I’ve tried playing with the idle screw and still no help.

Should be a nitro member around here that can help you out. I’m eclectic and don’t know. Good luck.

Sorry to waste anybody’s time but I appreciate the time you take to read this and reply! Anyways here goes, I sorted the brake stripped thread in the driveshaft casing. I now have a problem that the car won’t stop driving in idle at all and I don’t know what to do... any help? I’ve tried playing with the idle screw and still no help.
If the idle is where it should be it sounds like you might have a broken clutch spring or maybe some clutchbell bearing binding. I recommend tear down and inspect the clutch assembly.
The only dumb question is a question not asked. Lots of knowledgable people here that love to help people out In their time of troubles with rcs.