Hpi Firestorm 10t

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobie12

RC Newbie
Reaction score
F3B4081B-1B60-4359-BF4D-8E18AE3F36F6.jpeg

Just a quick one, anyone know how to mount this back on as the screw worked loose somehow and I’m guessing has opened the hole up as the same size thread will not fit! Don’t really want to buy a new plastic casing to screw into...

Maybe try a small amount of Teflon tape wrapped around the bolt to catch any remaining thread? Just a thought.

I would go down to the local hardware store ,an pick up that size all thread screw with a matching nut ,an JB weld.

JB weld the screw in ,an use the nut to bold the brake shoe in place!...:thumbs-up:

I would go down to the local hardware store ,an pick up that size all thread screw with a matching nut ,an JB weld.

JB weld the screw in ,an use the nut to bold the brake shoe in place!...:thumbs-up:
Only problem is if I need to replace the brake disc or anything connecting I won’t be able to

Only problem is if I need to replace the brake disc or anything connecting I won’t be able to

If you go back an reread my post ,I said to use a all thread ,it has no head ,then you use a nye-lock nut ,the all thread
will stay in ,you take only the nut off to replace anything!

If you go back an reread my post ,I said to use a all thread ,it has no head ,then you use a nye-lock nut ,the all thread
will stay in ,you take only the nut off to replace anything!
My bad! Cheers

Back