Sold / Found Hpi baja 5b

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have a used HPI Baja 5b for trade. It runs good has new fast eddy clutch bearings with the Hpi HD carrier. Tires wore fronts could use replaced. No body. Not sure of tuned pipe. Guy I got it from said it had a new clutch high RPM springs. I would like to trade on a Cen genisis truck in nice shape, or (if these still exsist a truck stop racing MGT 6x6), may consider other trades. Has 26cc engine. May take a old truckzilla savage on trade also.
:D

View attachment 12223

View attachment 12224

Last edited:
dont know make offer. I am not needing to get rid of it just thought I would post it, see what comes up. I know its heavy so shipping would not be cheap.

Whoa dude that thing is from 2002?? Haha I think the camera is a little off.

Sent from my Pipboy-3000 in the Capital Wasteland.

Please post an asking price or the thread will be trashed.

Thanks

I wanted to trade not sell it. Geeze guys dont get to upset dang. If its that big of an issue i will pull it.

I wanted to trade not sell it. Geeze guys dont get to upset dang. If its that big of an issue i will pull it.

Posting a price is required, unless you're wanting to TRADE ONLY. You were okay until you said to make an offer. Don't be so sensitive man, people are just telling you the rules.

Yah gotcha bud. Wasn't being sensitive. But I got the point after the first post. I had no idea, I had to price it. But thanks everyone for letting me know.

The BAJA IS NO LONGER UP FOR TRADE I took it out today played with the tune got that thing to really rip, I may even look at getting a Rovan terminator truck.

If your still wanting to trade I have a hopped up 3.3 nitro stampede with TONS of spare parts

If your still wanting to trade I have a hopped up 3.3 nitro stampede with TONS of spare parts

"The BAJA IS NO LONGER UP FOR TRADE I took it out today played with the tune got that thing to really rip, I may even look at getting a Rovan terminator truck."
Read the post above yours

Sent from my Pipboy-3000 in the Capital Wasteland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back