HPI Baja 5B Mod Engine site

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiErow

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This guys make some sick stuff, check out their Baja 5b Vid. It wheelies! I am getting the pipe for my new ride that should be here next week.

http://www.oneillbrothers.com/

Last edited:
I think the main reason why it wheelies is because the pipe is on the back causing the front to lift on hard exceleration (all the weight is to the rear)

If you keep watching though when they are doing the donuts, it gives the car a lot more tourqe. Not to mention the 10mph difference. All their Vids are amazing imo.

PiErow said:
If you keep watching though when they are doing the donuts, it gives the car a lot more tourqe. Not to mention the 10mph difference. All their Vids are amazing imo.

Excuse my last post. I wasn't really paying attention to it. I watched it again along with a few others, Those pipes for alot for the rigs. Hopefully if I am able to get one of these giants i'll put one of these pipes on it. Alot of those videos are pretty good.

it kinda looks lame with the stock exhaust. That pipe gave it gobs of torque. awesome

OMG its like buying a set of headers for a 1:1 at that price.

The website i linked, sells the jetpro, which is the best pipe out there at the moment. However the other popular choice is the Xcan, it isnt as much power however looks a lot cleaner than the jetpro. I will try to dig up a link.

Thanks, I just ordered a jetpro, looks and sounds good on the website. What 2 cycle oil do you guys use? I am about out of the HPI oil and I was just wondering if I should order more of it or another brand.

Back