Sold / Found Hpi 21 Bb

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a BRAND NEW HPI 21 BB engine for sale. It came out of a BRAND NEW HPI savage, and has never seen a drop of fuel!
Sells new for 150
Asking only $100!
[email protected]

:doc:

no clutch or filter included

still for sale

95 shipped

You should try ebay if your not having any luck selling. I got $75 for my used 21bb, so I'm sure you could get what your asking price is. Just trying to help.

I would...but i dont have an ebay sellers account...

cmon only 95 shipped!:w00t:

Originally posted by 987892
I would...but i dont have an ebay sellers account...

can't you just get one?
[move]-Kellen[/move]

I'm 15, and my parents wont make one for me to use!

• You might want to put it on some of the other SAVAGE forums...
  • www.savageunleashed.com
  • www.hpisavageforum.com
  • www.savageaction.com
  • www.savage-central.com

ok thanks twizted!

This exact engine sells on ebay for like $70-$80 new. I would be interested as I have a dead engine identical to this one. It's not a powerful engine so not many people will be interested.

If I were you, I would list it on ebay for $10 (bids only, no buy it now). That sounds odd, but people will see that great price and bid for sure. Then when the auction comes to a close, people still see a great price and they also see other people bidding on it. This will cause a bidding war and you will end up with a fair price. I think it will go for $75. Then add $8 shipping.

I sell all sorts of stuff on ebay. I could sell it for you. That, however, would require you to trust me a lot. Being that you don't know me, that's kind of unlikely. I will offer anyway though. :)

Good Luck,
Rob

I just sold my 21bb and it was used and went for $75:naughty: :w00t:

Thanks for the offer Rob. I think ill try on forums for a week or two, but if i have no bites, i might take you up on that offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.