Sold / Found Hp PAVILLION Computer Dual Boot 500 GB with BESTBUY WARRENTY

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey all, PRICE IS 680 AND I'm A BIT negotiable!!
I have this HP PAVILLION A1520N. I got it from best buy still has a 1 year warrenty left with them. Actully 1 year and a bit. I upgraded and added another 250gb hard disk and it now has windows vista ultimate on it. So the computer has windows xp and windows vista. It has a lightscribe burner and total of 500 gb HDS. It has a 9 in 1 card reader in the front, it as a digital audio output in the back , 7 USB 3 in front 4 in back etc etc.. Here are the pics! I'm asking 680 right now just to see if that will go. Originally bought it for 980 plus taxes. Plus i added the hard disk. I also had to pay for the vista ultimate. I will provide OFFICE 2007 with it too. lol its very clean, Actully i just brought it in i installed new quiter fans and a brand spanken new power supply with a quiter fan so it noiseless..!!!
I will also give a matching HP keyabord with buttons to eject the cd drive and a matching mouse. I can throw in some other goodies too depending on what price you tkae it for..............
As for shipping you will need to pay it, and i will ONLY charging ACTUAL shipping amounts, I hate it when i get over charged and i will never do it to any of youguys. You can check me out on ebay my user name is SAVAGEXMAN and you can see my feedback lol I'm honest i dont lie..

cHECK OUT THE POWER SUPPLY at the back picture its at the top. Brand New 3 days old!!

Also the pic that has the sticker on the side shows the upgrade for the power supply! It was not done by me i suck at those things .. lol

Specs: Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (2 GHz); RAM installed: 7 DDR SDRAM; Hard drive: 250 GB Standard; OS provided: Microsoft Windows XP PRO ; Cabinet form factor: Tower; Processor type: Athlon 64 X2; System type: Personal computer; Upgrade rule (RAM): Max 4 x 1 GB module

Attachments

• DSC02525 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    DSC02525 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC02527 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    DSC02527 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC02526 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    DSC02526 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC02529 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    DSC02529 [Desktop Resolution].jpg