How to make the most out of your workspace

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find that stacking multiple unfinished projects on top of each other greatly improves the flexibility of my space.

Nice way to put a lot of stuff in a small space. I actually have a lot more room than that, but I have a solder/reflow station as well, and having it on my bench is driving me crazy. The cables are just always in the way. So I am looking to get a corner shelf to sit it on.

Theres been some discussion about having small work spaces floating around so i thought Id share this. This is a video I made back when i was in to doing youtubez. I made the video to hopefully give people ideas on how they can get creative with their work spaces cuz mine used to be pretty small :)

very ing
Dude that's a very ingenious way of utilizing your space. Well done
Post automatically merged:

Dude that is some very nice work utilizing. The space you have to work with and maximizing your space.
Post automatically merged:

Dam phone keep glitches lol

Last edited:

I got a boatload more room now but it still isnt enough lol

I got a boatload more room now but it still isnt enough lol
Never is man for the addiction. Like I always say be glad I have something to show you. And not just a rough weekend or hang over LOL