How to avoid overloading your engine when tuning on a box.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newnitro2020

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
This is information how to properly prep your engine on the box for heating up for optimal temperature. How to properly apply throttle pulls without overloading your engine on a box tune.

I just learned this method recently. And I thought I might share it to people as far as helping them.

Last edited:
Dude what are you trying to say?

Sorry I can't spare 35 minutes to watch. Id rather burn some nitro

Sorry I can't spare 35 minutes to watch. Id rather burn some nitro
It's a how to video. How to avoid excessive amount of throttle when bench tuning. So you're saying the videos too long to watch as far as a how-to video?

So what can I do to show people how to do something in a way that doesn't be in the attitude that you're having?

I'm not really good at this video stuff.

Dude what are you trying to say?
I will say this just to be fair. I welcome criticism. But I welcome criticism that's going to go forward as far as helping someone. If you feel that the way a person post something or do a video is wrong then tell them better ways to do the same thing instead of the first way that they did it in the first place.

I don't like the kind of criticism where people tell you what's wrong but don't have an answer to the problem.

Now we'll admit I'm not good at videos. But if someone's going to tell me let's say that this sucks or something for instance. They can say that but add what they can do better. We all here to help one another in this community.

I took your comment into consideration and redo a video which is 12 minutes. I don't know if it'll help much since I suck at videos. But at the same time my intentions meaning for good. I want to try to help someone on something that I just learned about recently.

Back