How fast will these nitro cars go ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is your first nitro you might want to get something that's a little bit slower in the engine department. These buggies can go about 50 at the most and can get away from you. If you're still willing to get one of these, I'd go with the hpi due to better quality and better parts support.

If this is your first nitro you might want to get something that's a little bit slower in the engine department. These buggies can go about 50 at the most and can get away from you. If you're still willing to get one of these, I'd go with the hpi due to better quality and better parts support.

I agree ^ if you are just buying a nitro car purely for speed than you should take into consideration that very fast nitro cars can be very uncontrolable for beginners.

Also, typically buggies arent usually too fast as most companies try to make them close to R.O.A.R. legal so the usually have 1 speed trans, sometimes smaller engines and carbs. so buggy wise your not gonna have a ton of speed but there are alot of people that make them very fast after some mods.

I would say if you want a buggy look into driving at a track because their low clearance and short gear ratio is best for that. Other wise bashing i dont think thats the best decision.

Either way, i would choose HPI they have great customer service and a huge selection of after market and replacement parts.

What nitro car would u recommend for a beginner I would at least like it to go 30mph + for about £300 or less

A traxxas rustler and the associated rc10gt2 would be the way to go. They're both around 300 American and they have great aftermarket and parts support.

I bought a nitro rustler used last year with the 2.5 stock.I'm 35 years old and laugh like a 13 year old.Fun and INSANE fast,50 MPH out of the box if tuned lean.Motor keeps pulling,and pulling.It seems like there is no end to the power band.I can't be happier!I just ordered the traxxas 3.3 t-maxx.Traxxas kits have ALWAYS been good to me.I just wanted a big fast bruiser, so I got the bigger t-maxx.I'll still put money on the nitro rustler,in a drag race.IT'S HARD TO KEEP IT IN CONTROL.Once you learn the brake system it's a ball of fun.I paid 130.00 used on ebay.Parts are dirt cheap!

Back