How Do I Wire My Rig Up For Lights?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just recieved my RAMtech-RC lights I won & now need to know how to get it all wired up and have not the slightest clue how.

I'm running these on my SCX-10 scaler.

Thanks guys

The RRC-10F kit has a male plug on it. That goes into the open receiver jack.

Then, there are 2 extra Female plugs on it, that the Brake and Roof Lights plug into.

The RRC-10F kit has a male plug on it. That goes into the open receiver jack.

Then, there are 2 extra Female plugs on it, that the Brake and Roof Lights plug into.

So this does it matter what males plug into what females?

negative. they are both getting the same split current at the same time.

Most likely, people will hot glue the front and rear lights into the chassis, and then use the male and female plugs to unplug the Roof rack lights when you take off the body. It doesn't matter which one you plug it into, they are both the same. I will take some pics of my Blitx with the wiring hot glued down.

Most likely, people will hot glue the front and rear lights into the chassis, and then use the male and female plugs to unplug the Roof rack lights when you take off the body. It doesn't matter which one you plug it into, they are both the same. I will take some pics of my Blitx with the wiring hot glued down.

So inside the reciever (waterproofed) is there the main plugs into, check. Okay so I gotta cut all the silicone off, plug up and seal back up. Rightious. As soon as I get my RPM light bar ill wire it up and show yall

basicly it plugs into a spare channel in your reciever.

basicly it plugs into a spare channel in your reciever.

How do I wire up an on/off switch for it so I can run the lights when needed, what kind of switch and is it possible to get a on/off switch on my tx?

You can use a 3rd channel radio to torun lights on and off, or go to Radio Shack and get a small toggle switch to wire into the black wire.

I've never seen an ON/OFF third channel.....

Back