How about some Pics?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phins Fan

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
All these other guys that have Maxx's or Revo's are making us loyal MGT owners look bad. I'll start us off:

With the exception of RPM on all 4 corners and some cheapie piggyback shocks shes pretty well stock and very well beaten, I mean loved :)!!!

DSCF8490.gif
DSCF8489.jpg

not sure how to post pics

I will post when I figure it out ordered new wheels (replacements) and when I get those I should have some cool Pictures....
Found some new wheels and tires that I am going to run to widen my stance more and help me chase around my buddies losi five t (I dont know anything about that truck but it better have some balls or it will be chasing me this thing is insane)

Mgt 8.0

Quick shot of my 8.0 this thing is new for me hasn't been really tested yet going today hopefully found some big bicycle jumps to launch off and mess around on. I love this truck!

Attachments

• gravedigger (2).JPG
    gravedigger (2).JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 207
AE MGT 4.60 SE

Such a wicked truck I can't even think of a nickname that suits this beast! How about Project "Not A Denver Bronco Fan"? Lol even though I like the Broncos....

Upper and lower RPM arms on all 4 corners, RIT dyed orange & black
FOC 4.6 transmission
Savox 1258TG steering servo
Motor-Saver Air Filter
Titanium Rods F&R
Pro-Line 70s Chevy Pickup Lid
Traxxas 24ghz rx/tx
And of course, the LRP .32 Spec II VTECH Comp Engine w/ Stock Gearing.
e3a3urub.jpg

gu8yhamu.jpg

amy6avuq.jpg

unezatyg.jpg

Back