Hottest XXXNT hop up

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmimaxx

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Go towww.remotecontrolhobby.com Then go to the news page and check out the top plate we have made for the XXXNT.This top plate allows you to remove both the gas tank and the steering servo without taking the whole truck apart.Also it allows you to move the steering servo for better traction either front or rear.This design makes working on the truck fast and easy. ;)

Last edited:
how about making you link work. I could cut and paste it but I figure if you want me to go to your site and by your product you could atleast post the link correctly. X:spam :ban:

Sorry this is my first time posting a url on this site.Man you are quick

Give the poor kid a change.

Welcome to RCNT not a place for the weak.

If you would take one second to look around the site you would have come accross this

Click Here

losi_xxxnt_tp_r.jpg

thanks mayhem its to much to ask me to right click cut and then paste a url in a new window. X

Figured that X:banana:

Nice XXX-NT Stuff! Befor I purchased an Adam Drake kit I had a GT with every hop up known to man. I also did a clutch bell/flywheel conversion for Sg shaft assembly . I don't know about everyone else, But I had nothing but clutch bell bearing problems (was replacing bearings on a bi-weekly basis) and loosing e clips. I sold the truck with 1 year old bearing set , that which out lasted the worn gear teeth on clutch bell, equal in age. My Drake has run a Sg shaft from initial kit assembly.....I swap (3) novarossi line engines ,back and forth, with MTX-2 like most change tires. I am baffeled to why the Sg shaft isn't the standard. I must allso add, the fuel tank preasure fitting being relocated to the tank lid is the only other "MUST" change on Drake desighn. :beard:

PS....Please review Thread "Piston/Sleeve Resizing Die" , here in General Nitro Talk....Hope you find this stuff as interesting as I do.

Has ANYONE found an aluminum lid yet for the XXX-NT ????

I WANT ON REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLY BAD!

-Chris

Back