HOTT of HPI's webpage!!!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRSMP5

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This Monday night (September 15), check out the latest Monster Garage episode on the Discovery Channel! This episode, labeled "El Camino/Figure 8 Race Car" features Jesse James of West Coast Choppers and his crew converting a vintage El Camino Super Sport into a real Figure 8 race car! It also shows off the capabilities of the Savage monster truck in the hands of the Monster Garage team members! HPI staff members brought six Savage monster trucks to Jesse's garage in Long Beach, California, bringing out Jesse's neighbors and even the Long Beach Police Department!

TLC, Somewhere around 9 I think. I know it's dark when the show is on.

Thanks for the heads up. I love watching Moster Garage. The only episode that I thought really sucked was the one with the chicks. Not because of the girls. Just because the idea they had for that show was kinda weak.

hpis page has a listing of times it will be on but its on DISCOVERY not tlc

Hi,

Since i live in Australia, could someone just tape the it about the savage and upload it so i can see, cause ya discovery is different to ours :microwave

Cyber Phreak

i beleive it will be posted on HPIs main web page like the last time they had savage on tv.. best damb sports show, whihc i did not watch.. but i expect someone will be taping it to web it..

no monster garage i a show with jesse james from west coastchoppers and they make cars. example once they made a regular police car into a donut shop and had all the stuff you need to make donuts inside of the car.

like 2 months ago they had the savage on the "best damb sports show" and the one goofball i cannot stand, i beleive its tom arnold, got to run one around the stage...

Originally posted by CRSMP5
and the one goofball i cannot stand, i beleive its tom arnold, got to run one around the stage...

:w00t: He's so cool now, damn I just can't stand it, he's so freakin cool.

That vid was posted in a thread here a while back.

Did I mention that guy was so cool?

Last edited:
lol, they jumped the savge over him when he was laying down behind a wall a wood. it was really lame. you can find the video on www.hpiracing.com

Watchin MG now! One guy has an HPI Racing hat!

Heh Heh, the Savages had el Camino bodies!

are they gonna show the savages again? it was like on for about 1 minute haha

cmon so where the RCs man....so far its just an elcamino and some rednecks...

oh well ill just get my own damn savage 25 and to hell with them...lol

I watched the last 15 min and didn't see anything.:boxing:

yea it was on for 1 min it was weak but they did show how tough they are... he launched it about 20 feet about 6 feet high and fliped it and drove off.... it did not land on its wheels

Back