hobbytron.com

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_doug_x

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
anyone had problems with them? i ordered a set of helicopter blades last weekend and they still say processing, it's been over a week now and they haven't shipped. i searched google and it seems a lot of people have problems with them.

I ordered from them a while back. I think it was also heli blades. Without warning, they showed up. I never got a notice that they had shipped. It did take about 2 weeks, as I recall.

i called friday and she said it usually takes 3 days for processing and sometimes more that they should ship any day now, i ordered some atv parts off ebay and they showed up before the heli blades...
rolex, if i bring you a helicopter can you adjust everything and tune it ? i picked up a ef sabre helicopter that needed wings, the dude i got it from put collective pitch wings and it's a fixed pitch heli. i ordered the rite wings, dunno when they will be here but the only helicopter i have flown was the blade mcx and the cheap airhogs helis

I deleted them as junk mail. Several times a week I got ads for kiddie toys. I don't deal with them any more. There are too many sites out there that respond quickly and keep you posted.

this is bull**** it's been 10 days, i ordered these blades on 8/22 and it still says processing, they haven't shipped yet. i just called there number and got a answering machine that says there busy with other customers leave a message and we'll call back.
not to mention there stupid customer support number is long distance and puts you on hold before it ever sends you to there voicemail

get this, i call friday and ask about them and they say there in stock they should ship any day, i just called to cancel order after i called 3 times i got someone, and she says sorry those we currently went out of stock on last week. "there closed over the weekend" so why did they tell me they were in stock friday?

so i told her, well i called friday and they said they were in stock and should ship anyday she says "oh we're sorry your order has been canceled you should have your account refunded in 24 to 72 hours, and pretty much blew it off.

i need blades for a ef sabre helicopter if anyone can tell me where to order a set.

Last edited:
Try X-heli or HeliBuy. I deal with both of those a lot, and I'm very pleased with their service and inventory.
You might also give EHirobo a shot.

Back