Hobbico Microsizers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRacer

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So now that the imported Tomy Bit Char G is out in full force as the Microsizer, has anyone picked one of these up? I've seen one run at an LHS and they are neat little cars. I've asked the wife for one for Christmas. :bow:

I have a Microsizer, Its a great little toy. Fun for the table top or flat aria.

Get one for what it is, a fun toy. Get 2 it great family fun, and the cat will love you.

Get a Temp Gun with a laser pointer...or any laser pointer for that matter - your cat will either love you or hate you (depends on the cat I guess! LOL!)...

Heck with Christmas, me and the wife went over to my favorite LHS and bought a MicroSizer today!! This little thing is great! :banana:

I bought a white Nissan Skyline 49MHz. They didn't have any red Mitsubishi Lancers. :depress: I even picked up a 2.6 motor while I was there. This is going to make lunchtime at work so much fun. :thumbsup:

Ok Darth - lets start an indoor league. We can use the mens room at TGI Fridays..... Beer, race, beer, wizz, beer, race, beer, beer, beer, chicks.......... Oh, back to the race.

hehehe

They are cool! Did you fold up all the cardboard for your destruction area?

No, not yet. It's still all flat.

The 2.6 motor is fast! I quickly run out of room on my dining room table.