Hitec HS-7955TG

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acerblue

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Ok this is for a duel steering servo to single servo with a HITEC servo.

I need to know a few things.

Do I use their screws or the ones I had on the steering bars?

Which adapater do I use for the revo? They gave me 6. One of them is a blue aluminum one.

Which little whole am I using on the one I use? and which screw theres or mine.

Where should I have the adapter peice in conjunction with where the servo gear is? Middle? left? right? Sooo confusing.

Can I please get some help?

Car001.jpg

Car002.jpg

Car003.jpg

Last edited:
You would use the hardware from the Revo. The only thing you would need to do is modify the steering arm by cutting off the unused arm. I would also recommend upgrading to the Heavy-duty servo saver.

You might need to get the Traxxas steering servo horns for aftermarket servos if you want to use the original steering linkage. If you use one of the included servo horns, you'll have to modify your steering linkage. Use the screws from the original servo to mount it to the chassis.

Do you have a Digital remote? or a programmer for the servo?
Deff get a Servo saver---

Acerblue, if you don't have the manual with exploded views, go to the Traxxas site and get them.

With your Revo you should have gotten an assortment of servo horns for the steering. Here is what they look like.
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0095p?FVPROFIL=&FVSEARCH=5345x&search=Go

You will notice they look just like the ones that are on the stock servos. One of them will fit on the Hitec servo. Use it.

Do you have a Digital remote? or a programmer for the servo?
Deff get a Servo saver---

Servo saver is built into all Revo's.