Hitec HS-485HB

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heathW

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Would the HS-485HB or the futuba S3010 be a good upgrade for my throttle servo on my savage xl ?

Last edited:
Most savage owners upgrade there steering servo and use the old steering servo as T/B servo.

any reason you are upgrading?

Would the HS-485HB or the futuba S3010 be a good upgrade for my throttle servo on my savage xl ?

Most gurus would tell you to compare the speed and torque of the stock servo to the two in question. More torque and speed would make for quicker throttle response.;)

HS-485HB!:wheee: This is what I use for all my throttle applications, they're a good servo as long as it isn't vibrated to death. A common problem in large nitro boats, but should be fine in a truck, I have one in my savage XL and have had no problems so far. I also upgraded the steering servo to a HS-645MG, this servo is awesome at 6volts!

Cheers.
:D