High RC Motor Torque

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshua

RC Newbie
Reaction score
My 1/28 Scale RC car has a high engine torque. It will spin off when i go too fast. How can i fix this? (I play on ceramic floor)

Almost sny RC will just do donuts on a ceramic floor. It's not much different than driving on ice. You will just need to learn throttle control, or buy stickier tires. Does it have foam tires or rubber ones? What car is it?

Almost sny RC will just do donuts on a ceramic floor. It's not much different than driving on ice. You will just need to learn throttle control, or buy stickier tires. Does it have foam tires or rubber ones? What car is it?
Oh i see. I guess i should play it on should carpet or something
a guys from a another forum told me to buy a gyro to fix this. Is this true?

Last edited:
Can you post a video of the problem occuring? I'm curious if your having an actual issue or just a control issue. And are we still talking about the WLtoys truck? If so, there's no need to post multiple threads about the same problem. Someone will help you get through it. The more info you can give us the better we can assist you.

Back