hi, check savage xl ...wat should i do to get wheelies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
hi,
Plz checkout my savage xl, its running on 20% nitro.....Let me know what further needs to be done to improve the performance...stock condition

Regards

Dr. dhiraj

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh....tighten up your slipper clutch and lean out the LSN a little more.

hi
n how do i tighten its slipper clutch? I got a revo n its prety easy to do dat in revo3.3..

i checked d manual of xl...can't understand much in those exploded views...Also, being new not feeling comfortable dismantling the truck...

Plz give me directions

Sounds like it's shifting too early too.

""Oh gosh....tighten up your slipper clutch and lean out the LSN a little more."

Hey samrsnow...wat does dat "oh..gosh" mean dere? Is dere somting seriously wrong with my beast? i love this truck..help me out

Just tighten up the bolt holding the 49 tooth gear. Also don't be afraid to take apart the truck, if you want your truck to perform its best your going to have to work on it, its pretty easy and if you get confused just come back here and make another post!

Edit: found the perfect link to explain, http://www.hpieurope.com/walk.php?lang=fr&id=9 its on a different hpi vehicke bu tsame concept.

Last edited:
Thanx man...saw d tutorial n d video too..Getting tings in place

hey zipper...nice to c u here...surely would love to bash wid u guys...But, iam never sure of
my timings...So, as and when i get time i run my trucks...Also, i got a HB king 2 as a new heli..Will buzz u asap..Tc