Hey guys, been a while!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdogg1966

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, it's been a while since i've been on here so let me catch you guys up, i'm all over the aneurysm problem, doctors put a stint in my brain and i take medicine for it now. as for my prized possession, my savage 4.6 with the 3 speed, and my sons t-maxx 3.3, the nitro stampede and the rock crawler, well let's just say the went to " RC HEAVEN " about two months ago due to a fire that gutted our home. Noone was hurt but the fire got everything so i have had to start over. i am going to buy a new savage as soon as funds allow but i sure miss my truck!!!!!!!!!!! hope you are all well. kdogg:angry:

hey thanks, the trucks were destroyed but on a good note, i have a friend that's going to sale me his savage xl 5.9 for $300.00 next friday, so it will be the first in a new line of trucks. my local hobbyshop has a used savage .25 for $250.00 so i may get it for my son. but it sucks not having a rig right now. kdogg

Sorry to hear about the fire but I think I speak for all of us here in saying I'm glad to know your health is better. Good luck with the new rigs, too! :first_place:

:Washington_National:redbuggy: