Here is the real scoop...

• Thread starter Maximum_Quake_Pro.com
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maximum_Quake_Pro.com

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
Team Duratrax was awesome, then the hobbico buyout becoming just Duratrax under Hobbico, and part product originality, unique original model designs, done all in house, never existed again

He’s just a kid in the candy 🍭 store nothing wrong with that lol 😂

Boy, you really love Duratrax 😉
Not exactly, I love Great Vigor Models, Flying Point Enterprise Co., Ansmann, and a few more OEMs

Duratrax was just the rebrand we got here,

Boy, you really love Duratrax 😉
They make a great black paint. It dries almost flat, so I use it as a backer on all bodies. Gives it a better look.

There were a few Duratrax cars I wouldnt mind, circa 2003ish -2012. Never did buy any.

@Maximum_Quake_Pro.com what Duratrax do you have? What would you say is the most durable?

They make a great black paint. It dries almost flat, so I use it as a backer on all bodies. Gives it a better look.

There were a few Duratrax cars I wouldnt mind, circa 2003ish -2012. Never did buy any.

@Maximum_Quake_Pro.com what Duratrax do you have? What would you say is the most durable?
1998-2002
1998-2002 nitro, Taiwanese only. Maximums, Overdrive, Axis, Quake, Tquake, NDemon,
After the Tquake, that OEM closed, when owner died, I only like Models originally produced by G.V., FP, I should pursue my book

The Nitro Quake was quite the story of origins

Last edited:
Back