Here is my drifter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I ordered a imprezza body last night. Its coming along.

Which Impeza body? The new one or the old one?

i donno its made by hpi. I told the guy at Amain today I was using a Xray t1 to drift with and he was like WHAT? I said ya.... and he was like dude thats like the antichrist... I'm like ummm ok... I love amain but the people that run thier store are peepee heads.

i donno its made by hpi. I told the guy at Amain today I was using a Xray t1 to drift with and he was like WHAT? I said ya.... and he was like dude thats like the antichrist... I'm like ummm ok... I love amain but the people that run thier store are peepee heads.

Yeah, no poop.....tell me about it, they never follow through with what they say they are gonna do ! That's where I bought my Aftershock from and when I got it, it must have been an open box because it was missing stuff and one of the 'stickers' on the bottom of the box was cut, so there was another one on the other side.:angry: I had nothing but problems with the Aftershock, which is why I an LST2 !;)

Impreza.. sweet body for drifting. Nissan Sylvia is one of my favs though.

Ya, that's one of my favs on GT Pro Series for Wii !:D

I just finished putting all new bearings in it. It rolls at least 50% smoother now. Should be real nice tomorrow!

OMG, watching these vids are making my wallet hurt bad now. Must... Order... Yokomo D1....

Not yet. I need to soon. Its been to wet.

Back