Here are some pics of my new maxx!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and an other one too !! sorry for the poor quality !!

They are kind of grainy, but it is still good to see another proud owner of a T-Maxx. I wish you well with it. If you need help, you know where to come to find it.

congrats and have fun !!!!!!!!!

Congrats Tiny! Now get out there and BREAK SUMTHIN!

Sweet How you have fun with it!

There is something wrong with your Maxx:dumb: I know what it is there is no dirt on it:cheerful: Your maxx looks good now go drive it and post some pics after it gets dirty.

Have fun with it man!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get mine.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Congrats Tiny! Now get out there and BREAK SUMTHIN! /QUOTE]I think I know too much of that. Here's what not to do:
break something - temp fix
break something else - another temp fix
break something beyond what you thought you could break - temp fix
break all of your temp fixed at the same time - now you knew you should have fixed them correctly the first time!

It's my motto. Well that's a lie, mine is more like: run - break - fix, run - break-fix, run-break-fix, run break fix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix, runbreakfix....... to be continued.....

You need to seek therapy...that beamer did something besides crush your T....