Help revo 5309 doesn't go backwards and does a ticking sound!!! Help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

william1929

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys i just got a new revo 3.3 5309 todays i was playing in a sand pit and i couldnt see the truck going up the hill and it jumped down did a couple of flips and when i got it up it did go back wards but if i put alot of gaz it just spinned freely, for forward it was ok, now when its shut off when i push the truck i hear a tic sound and at that tick its like blocking, its like if it would be in transmission where the gears are..

so pls PPL HELP MEEEE :):):) THANKS IN ADVANCE and i love this revo :p:third_place:D:first_place:

and i was wondering if u guys could tell me which gear inside the trans it would be? or would i have to open it and see?

If reverse is your only problem, it's unlikely that it would be a diff.
You'll have to open the trans and the problem gear would be obvious.

i have taken the trans out and now i was wondering if i open the trans does everthing fall out or it holds in place

ok i opened it and i stripped a gear -.- and i was asking the part number 5395 has 2 gears that carry tht number so what happens now? one of the gear has a little kinda spacer and the other one doesn't.. :O:O

Back