Help Pull Start Stuck out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cantlive4ever

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys I just picked up a slayer its used and I am new to all this...
The pull start is not working I found one for 20$ to replace it should I just buy that or is it an easy fix. (TRX 3.3) \

it still has the ez start wires and setup just not the motor for it should i just buy that or what do you guys think

The cord always gets stuck out after you pull it out... I think I got a great deal so I just want to get this running...

What are the first mods this truck needs?

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

hey one other question what is an average price on a used slayer? I know it depends on condition but just a ballpark???

bump bump bump

I would just grab another pull start, you may wish you had the EZ-Start while trying too get it running and tuned but once you get it dialed in the pull start is a lot better. When it comes to pricing used rigs the best way is to look on Ebay, I've always seen local/in person sales go cheaper. The price will ultimately come down to the condition, what's included and what a buyer is willing to pay.

thanks i appreciate it I bought a new pull start I get it tomorrow so I feel like i got a good deal thats what matters
I have never tried to start a pull start before any tips>
tomorrow will be interesting I am sure