Help finding out what axial model this is

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattyfats420

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Not sure what I got here. Need some help.

2F13497E-2B0C-474F-AA76-E1117789A5E5.jpeg
785C6A4B-DF91-4BA8-BE75-347D23F7C32E.jpeg
E1FF4E40-E978-48CE-84E2-743FDBC4953A.jpeg
22777F2C-3BF8-42D9-A7DB-1ECBA8439BA5.jpeg
F049E60E-BD4C-45DA-B75E-5B4BCD5468B8.jpeg

Having trouble finding parts for this. Any ideas?

i would find the manual and search the part numbers of parts you are needing, probably will be alot of ebay/amazon. what parts are you having issues finding? weirdly I've never actually had anything break on this so havent needed new parts.

Not sure what these aluminum bits are called but there stripped out along with the plastic ends. Al that plastic v attaching the differential to the chassis is broken

Attachments

• 82CC7F79-9141-4D2B-95B3-AEBC4E2F36F8.jpeg
    82CC7F79-9141-4D2B-95B3-AEBC4E2F36F8.jpeg
    246.4 KB · Views: 82
  • DC2B6FA6-EBBD-4006-80F2-096A096125B7.jpeg
    DC2B6FA6-EBBD-4006-80F2-096A096125B7.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 78
Also the front and rear drive shafts are stripped out as well

what part of the driveshafts are stripped? the part that connects to the axle? or the one closer to the trans? those are steel driveshafts and were an upgrade so replacement part numbers are going to be different between the plastic and the steel ones

what part of the driveshafts are stripped? the part that connects to the axle? or the one closer to the trans? those are steel driveshafts and were an upgrade so replacement part numbers are going to be different between the plastic and the steel ones
All the grub screws fell out. Got new ones but the threads are stripped out. Front and back by the trans

when you say grub screws, you are meaning these: https://www.amainhobbies.com/axial-...QKWxJV4s40IqgKj89GFojJD24z-Pze8EaAgmzEALw_wcB
correct? or are they like these: https://www.grainger.com/product/4W...!?cm_mmc=PPC:+Google+PLA?campaignid=175663197

as far as the links, you should be able to still get replacements, alot of aftermarket companies made links for these, as well as upgrade ones straight from axial.
you can also custom make your own with threadrod brass tubing and ball ends. the upper link is about the same story as above.

The second link you showed are the ones that stripped. Buying the tap for that is almost as much as getting a new set of two driveshafts from integy. I also saw on there site a lot of the links I need for the suspension part.
Not sure what else I can upgrade so I’m open to suggestions and some websites that might help

The second link you showed are the ones that stripped. Buying the tap for that is almost as much as getting a new set of two driveshafts from integy. I also saw on there site a lot of the links I need for the suspension part.
Not sure what else I can upgrade so I’m open to suggestions and some websites that might help
for a crawler i dont know how much it will matter, but for the most part integy tends to get the "i can't believe its not butter!" saying.
that said they do like pretty strong. they should be similar to the ones in the first link with the pin though. there should be a hole all the way through the shaft...
if you get a chance should take a picture of the shaft end and the lug on the trans that it bolts too.

I haven’t looked at the differential side but both sides of the transmission outputs have a flat spot Where the screw digs in.
It seems like a bad design seeing that the driveshafts are totally round. I got a screw in there but it doesn’t want to hold well under a heavy throttle.
Seems like it would be way better the way you are talking about with a hole in the trans shafts