Hello to all question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanDallas

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone my question is that I have a trackstar engine .28 with a turbo plug was wondering can it for in a t maxx 3.3 also I have a FS-40 engine was wondering can that fit in a t maxx and what do I need to buy for clutch shoes and clutch bell

you will need a different motor mount.

Hi everyone my question is that I have a trackstar engine .28 with a turbo plug was wondering can it for in a t maxx 3.3 also I have a FS-40 engine was wondering can that fit in a t maxx and what do I need to buy for clutch shoes and clutch bell
in short, no to both. the trackstar is a big block, there is not really room for a big block on a T-maxx except if you manage to come by a big block chassis conversion which adds extra room to the rear of the engine for the engine to physically fit, and the header to clear. you can modify the chassis and transmission mounting to squeeze it in there, but you will still be removing material from the rear shock tower to make it fit and provides other logistical issues up on top of the chassis. the other is also an airplane engine, not best suited for land vehicles.
with machining tools and materials, anything is possible though.

Back