Hello Fellas!! Whazupie!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRacer

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I've been MIA for a few weeks and I decided to pop my head in and see what's going on here.
For starters, the new graphics look good.
Second, FYI, this weekend will be my first attempt at running a nitro engine in freezing temperatures. Wish me luck. :)
And finally, RPM. WTH? I get a set of RPM arms not that long ago, and they release a wide set. Dammitt!! Now I have to get a set to use with my standard offset wheel sets. :banana:

If it's really cold out, make sure you warm the engine before you try and start it, it will start a whole lot easier

Oh yeah, welcome back :banana:

Good to see you Darth!

So where you going to be running? I can't believe the winter is already set in here. To make it worse, my NTC3 is just about done being built and I wont be able to run it :( !!! I'm bumming!

I havent found anyone who has the arms in stock yet. I think J up at Fields already ordered them, but, as with anything new and in high demand, they will probably be on backorder for a while.

Welcome Back!

:banana:

Try a hair dryer on the engine for about 10 minutes...it will start so much easier...OR...crank up the heat in your car, direct the air to the floor and put your truck in the passenger side foot well.

Does the trick very well!

I like to baste mine with a little butter and cilantro then put in a warm oven about 275 and let it baste for about 30 minutes works and tastes great. X

Originally posted by x_789
I like to baste mine with a little butter and cilantro then put in a warm oven about 275 and let it baste for about 30 minutes works and tastes great. X

LMAO - I like mine with some salt and pepper.

-WoodiE

Thanks for the Welcome guys.

Chris: I'll be running near my house I think, behind the Tonawanda Business park on Kenmore Ave. If not there, I'll end up at the Amherst Town Park. I have plans to get those new RPM arms after Christmas.

Retread: That sounds like a good idea. My Dakota should produce enought heat for that.

Back