Hello Everyone

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rukk

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm new to the forum, but I've been viewing for a few months now. As a result, I have become a more enlightened Tmaxx owner (4908) and this has no doubt saved me some grief and $$.

I'm a basher and so far I am enjoying my truck. This is my first rc truck, but I have been flying airplanes for about 35 years. So I am not really new to rc, but I am new to rc vehicles and there was, and still is, plenty of stuff I needed to learn about this hobby.

I've got RPM front and rear skids, an VG racing roll cage (I realize there are some folks that may have advised against one but I got this one off of Ebay for $44 plus shipping so it wasn't too bad. So far it looks to have been a good choice for me.), Revo axle carriers (the Traxxas upgrade ones), and I bought a set of used Big Bores with blue springs on them off of Ebay as well.

Had it not been for this forum I likely would have bought a bunch of integy aluminum stuff.

Anyway, hello everyone and thanks for the info.

Welcome to RCNT i have the 4908 as well. Awesome truck.. have fun with it bro!