Hello All 2.5 Revo Keeps Stalling Help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HobieCRF450X

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just bought a 2.5 Revo used the carb was so plugged up couldn't even blow air through it so i tool it apart cleaned it all good with that part I think. Got the truck to start but took forever. First it was spitting fuel out the exhaust so adjusted knob on top of carb got that to stop. Now it runs like a loaf won't shift into 2nd and dies after like 1 min of running around. Then takes forever to start again.

Reset needles to factory specs and go again, you may be flooding out due to a shot carb, you may need a new carb it was super trashed

You used the wrong needle to solve the rich idle issue. like mentioned, set the needles back to factory and use the needle on the side of the carb for idle and the top one for full throttle tuning.

You may need to change the glow plug to sometimes the die on the top end. Also sounds to be still to rich

set back to factory setting and start with a new glow plug

---------- Post added at 2:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 2:00 AM ----------

Hello there Extreme rc i,m the one that talk to you about modding the LRP .30x or the picco max i still think the picco is coming for the mod but i need sum help finding the parts i need to put the LRP zx.30x Motor in my revo got my own forum if you have sum comments thanks

I can help you with the engines, I'm not a revo expert so I'm afraid I can't help much there, however, this site has some extremely knowledgeable revo owners who I'm sure will give you all the info your asking for.