Header question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys so i went ahead and got the header that attatches with the spring. Just not sure how it works. I got the header and a black plate with 3 hole per side which i would suspect goes over the flange of the header but wont fit due to the back plate and ez start. Then i got the spring, black o-ring and white nylon washer. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks a ton, really rackin my brain here.

---------- Post added at 5:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:47 PM ----------

or does it not work unless u have the other backplate?

You will have to trim the flange if you intend to use it to clear the back plate as it is intended to use with the bump start back plate, or delete the flange altogether and hook the spring directly to the header.

Ok kinda what i figured. i will have to eliminate it all together cause there is no room for it on the bottom at all. Whats the big white nylon washer for?

The white washer seal goes against the block.

cool thanks alot. Thought that was how it was supposed to go but didnt seem like there was that much of a nipple for the headern to sit on after the washer was in there. But i guess there is thanks

Well after installing it i would say it fits like crap. I am gonna try and heat it a little to take a little of the bend out or it. I wouldnt be bad with the other backplate and the supplied bracket that goes over the header flange, cause you have three different spring mounting options per side. So i may drill two different holes in the header flange to get it to turn up a little also.

Back