Header for Sirio 27

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerboybikes73

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi all. I am wondering if anyone has a header/exhaust manifold for a sirio 27 the direct drop in engine for the Tmaxx? Sirio is discontinued now and I can't buy one. Does anyone know who does welding on small aluminum parts like a manifold?

That's great. Would you sell me one? For the S27 Sirio that was made to basically drop into the TMaxx? Thank you.

I have no idea how to arrange payment, but I'll send you one if you pay the shipping.

That is awesome. Thanks. How about paypal? what is your paypal ID? Mine is just my email address, [email protected].

Ok, here's the deal. This header came with one of my s27s. I will never use it, and as far as I'm concerned it's just taking up space in my tiny little rc room. Send me your address in a private message and I'll mail it to you free of charge.....Btw, I live in ny, not Uzbekistan lol.

Thank you. That is very cool of you. I can't figure out how to send the message privately, could you send me a quick email I can reply to with my address. I probably shouldn't have laid out my email but since I have it is [email protected]. And yeah, that is funny, you definitely don't see Uzbekistanian RC fanatics very often.

I'd hate to see someone missing out on a sirio s27 in a maxx. I have them in revos and they really crank!

I think I figured out the private message thing, will you confirm that you recieved it? Thanks.

I am into brushless and race a little at our local track A bit but there is still a solid place in my heart for nitro, besides the Tmaxx I have to Revos, one with an OS21tm and the other has a picco .26. Long live nitro!

I have your address on an envelope and will be sending it today.

Just an update. I installed the header and did a little tuning to get it running strong again. I had some fun doing some bashing with the neighbor and have since spent about twice as much time fixing the results of hitting a tree(my maxx has mostly aluminum minus the rpm arms) and fixing an original front diff that gave out. I like my maxx, it looks cool but the Revos seem to be a little less demanding and more durable.