head pipes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

half_pint

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My buddy bought a savage .25 that has the Truckzillaconversion,The 3rd day of running it the head pipe cracked. We have looked everywhere for one, with no luck any ideas?:\

Most Big Block headers should work for that truck.

Most Big Block headers should work for that truck.

after looking at his headpipe, it bolts to up, instead of using springs?

now i REALLY can't find one!

I am pretty sure the Truckzilla conversion used a CEN .46 engine from a Genesis. That is probably the header you need to be looking for. But the funny thing about that is I though they used a spring mount header like everything else.....

I am pretty sure the Truckzilla conversion used a CEN .46 engine from a Genesis. That is probably the header you need to be looking for. But the funny thing about that is I though they used a spring mount header like everything else.....

I thought they did too, and he was giving me poop until he brought it over last night. and it bolts up.... I'll get a picture up as soon as I can....

**thought** i wonder if the idiot he bought it from did the bolt job himself?

Edit: the reason i say idiot he picked the truck up for $140, they guy said he had "rebuit" the truck, buuuuuuut by rebuilt he meant " the truck will take you 4 days of putting everything on right and a lot of parts to make it run right"

Last edited:
jessieshead.jpg

ok this isn't a very good picture, but this is what his head pipe looks like.....