Hardcore Storm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nor could I, but then again they site has always been screwed up for me from time to time.

-Michael

Yer computer wasn't wigging out last time, ofna's site actually did have a problem =)

But holy crap, $1099. Jeebus.

All the items they have listed for the storm, minus the turnbuckles which do not have a price listed, equals $511. Assuming the turnbuckles are $100, that's $611.

You can get a Storm RTR for about $370. Add it all up and that's 981 not including shipping..

So, I guess their total price isn't that far off.

I do think their stuff is WAY too expensive though. I mean, $40 for little tiny brake calibers? $32 for the center diff brace? Gimme a break. I know Titanium is good stuff, but these prices are out of this world.

The most "resonable" price is the Titanium chassis at $165, but for that I could buy two storm pro chassis, in case one breaks which RARELY happens, and usually only if you let the screws come loose.

But hey, if you're rich, why not!

Yeah, I couldn't get the pic either.

They charge $45 to get their Titanium pictures to show up on their site.

I acnt get the pic either but $1099 that is alot....Nick

That site drives me nuts! I have tried to go there several times, I always get a script error box I can't get rid of, the damn site just wigs out on me every time!,, its probibly better that way, with those ridicoulus prices, I dont need to see them any way!

I have upgraded to the Ti chassis, shock towers, and front brace on my Storm. I have had great luck with them so far. The rear screw holes were too close the edge on the stock chassis and ripped them out. The stock aluminum shock towers would bend severely on hard landing as well. I wasn't aware that HC made more than just some of the chassis parts. Either way, I am very pleased with the performance of the few pieces I have.

I have used a lot of HCR components. Sure they are not a must, but the have been some of the finest peices of metal to see any of my RC vehicles. Where the 7075 rear Pro tower would snap in half the HCR rear Ti shocktower weighed less and never broke or bent under my abuse. To each his own and some stuff is very pricey but for me I can always rationalize buying some HCR components. Plus if you EVER have a problem Damon stands behind his stuff 110% which I wish I could say the same for the rest of the industry. And the Storm pic is down, because like everyone else the are making stuff for the Avenger.

Back