Hardcore racing hinge pins? Ummm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay guys I have a set of HCT hinge pins I was going to use on my MGT build. My problem is they have no grooves for an e-clip. I can't figure out how one is supposed to keep them in the A-Arms? I have researched online but, only found one other listing form this same problem. The other person made rederence you have to use a set screw to hold them in place. If anyone has had this issue please let me know.

I know nothing about this truck but have worked quite a bit with suspension block setups. Are you referencing the inner or outter pins (or both)? If the pins are flush against the arm and there is a screw hole next to where they go in just get a washer and put it around button head to caputure them on both sides. If the inner block is alum thread lock it.

I know nothing about this truck but have worked quite a bit with suspension block setups. Are you referencing the inner or outter pins (or both)? If the pins are flush against the arm and there is a screw hole next to where they go in just get a washer and put it around button head to caputure them on both sides. If the inner block is alum thread lock it.

It is the A Arm pins upper and lower. The MGT stock uses a scew in style like the MAXX series trucks. These are just straight pins without E-clip slot's on the hinge pins. I am thinking that HCR made a special set of hinge pin stay's that were threaded for a set screw.

Back