Hardcore Pawn

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metalhead Matt

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Fairly interesting watch. That's a helluva operation! Place is huge. I get a kick out of the daughter trying to mask her absolute lack of knowledge with a bitchy attitude. I've worked with people like her. Similar situation or whatever. People like that are a pure blast to humor. Tell em what they wanna hear and go back to doing what's important. Their ego will always get the best of them.:)

Problem is, she's one of the 'bosses'. You can tell her brother just CAN'T put up with any part of her any more, and the father just seems to go along to keep the peace.
...but yes, she's REALLY annoying, and should stay in the back dusting shelves and making coffee. :hehe:

Her brother seems like a laid back, easy going guy too. The Dad seems straight forward enough, but you can tell she has him by the tail. He must get some enjoyment out of her and her stuck up attitude. That and I think he's waiting for somebody to completely snap on her. He seems to be always watching over her shoulder.:) She is quite annoying, waddling around, nit pickin' when I'm sure she could keep busy reading appraisal guides. Agreed NC. I enjoy the historical tid bits and info. Less drama, more history.

+1 on Pawn Stars. Bunch of good ole boys showing off some really historical stuff, rather than a drama queen being irritating.
It's true, "You NEVER know what's coming through the door next."

What's the opinion of OCC? I think if Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. each had their own show, Jr. would get the landslide audience and Sr. would be off the air in the first few episodes.
Damn, what a douche bag. I either have to hit mute or change the channel when the old man is on.
Paul Jr. is an absolute Genius designer and builder...and also a genuine nice guy.

Yep, I like pawn stars better also. Hardcore seems like the OCC of pawn shows IMHO.

PS: Also, it's funny how the human brain works. Even though it was right there in plain text, my brain read something completely different for the thread title. :green-grin:

That must be some mean prawn, is what I thought. :hehe:

We've planned a trip to Vegas this May... the lil lady has already decided we're going to stop by the Pawn Stars pawn shop.

I like Pawn Stars much better.

Hell Yea!

What's the opinion of OCC? I think if Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. each had their own show, Jr. would get the landslide audience and Sr. would be off the air in the first few episodes.
Damn, what a douche bag. I either have to hit mute or change the channel when the old man is on.
Paul Jr. is an absolute Genius designer and builder...and also a genuine nice guy.

I agree Rolex, Sr sucks! From what I saw on the pre view Sr is having financial troubles while Jr is plugging along!

We've planned a trip to Vegas this May... the lil lady has already decided we're going to stop by the Pawn Stars pawn shop.

Pics, lots of pics!!

Hardcore pawn just annoys me, they try to be all ghetto n stuff when they talk.

Haven't you heard that you can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl.

Back