hard job

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe7404

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
what if you had a job that required you to be in charge of people. and you was in charge of there safety, literally. but you was incompetent and some people died.

Loaded question? Was it your fault they died or there fault. Some people you can't beat the point if safety into them.

I would say the owner should be brought behind the shed and beaten severly with a dead skunk for having the thought of putting an untrained idiot in charge of employee safety. I was safety mgr for about a year and gave the position up because of the lack of training I told them I needed. It is a BIG responsibility and only meant for the right type of people

I would have to agree, Phins fan. If you don't have the temperament or the training, you shouldn't be there as safety manager in the first place and should feel responsible and held accountable.

Still don't fully get the gist of the question, but if management or someone in authority appointed a person without qualifications, then management is responsible for the outcome.

he didnt attend his Security meetings. he says it happened cause of a movie. but its not his fault.

It's hard to say without hearing the whole story. I have seen people do stupid things even while being supervised by someone who is qualified.

Most injuries happen in the blink of an eye so IMO you are the one responsible for your own saftey! If you don't have the proper PPE it's your responsibility to speak up and refuse to do an unsafe act...not in a safe environment, your responsibility to speak up and refuse to work in those conditions.

We have a ton of safety people where I work and I don't care what type of training they claim to have, I have the final say when it comes to my safety!

you STILL missed it. the president caused people to die cause he is incompetent.

Last edited:
Back